Friday, November 13, 2009

Any good flower bouquet ideas?

My friend is getting hip surgery and I would really like to send her flowers to the hospital. The thing is, she's kind of goth and I'd love to send her something a little more her style than just a cutesey little bouquet. However, I don't want it to be too "deathly" in a hospital setting. Does anyone have any ideas for a classy yet gothy bouquet? Please keep ideas to stuff that one would normally find in a floral shop. Thanks in advance!!

Any good flower bouquet ideas?
Oooh...that's a tough one.





I've found roses at the grocery store that were such a dark shade of red, they were almost black. They looked great, but that also meant they weren't that healthy and they didn't last too long.





I'd suggest purple orchids, but those can by pricey, and they're also rather delicate flowers that can die quickly if they aren't cared for.





You might be best off with some kind of potted plant arrangement. It wont die as quickly as cut flowers, and you might be able to get a nice arrangement to suit the occasion. See if they still have any Halloween pots in the back.
Reply:A decent florist should be able to create the "gothy" arrangement using ordinary flowers. Ikebana style comes to my mind. Take a look at the sites below.

dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment